We are currently looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented Sales Assistant. The ideal candidate will provide outstanding customer service to increase revenue and meet our sales goals.
This person will work out of our Fort Lauderdale HQ and will work with our Sales reps and managers on a daily basis. The ideal candidate is also a very organized person that can make outbound client calls, receive incoming inquiries, and help with administrative duties around the office from time to time.
Apply if you possess the following:
This person should also be accustomed to, but not limited to, the following set of tasks:
- Input invoice and bill-back data.
- Analyze, consolidate, and forward daily action summaries to managers.
- Use data to investigate the logistical history to resolve order and inventory problems.
- Research promotion details, regular, and special prices to resolve pricing discrepancies.
- Offer product, promotion, and pricing information by exploring customer requests.
- Offer sales projections by creating and sending sales tracking reports.
- Send samples by entering requests, handling shipping, and informing customers.
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates.
- Collect data to create informative sales presentations.
- Monitor sales expenses by analyzing, tracking, and summarizing expenses.
- A proven track record of working in retail sales and achieving sales quota.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Customer-centered focus.
- A high level of professionalism.
- High school diploma.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English).
We Offer Amazing Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- 10 vacation days per year
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plans
- Nonstop Professional development