Do you enjoy helping businesses with their employee benefits?
If you do, and you're located in South Florida, we're looking for you!
NICG is an innovative benefits & consulting firm with a unique payroll/HCM brokerage. We were named a "Best Place to Work 2016" by Biz Journals. This role is among the most important in our organization as it has to do with client happiness and client retention.
We are looking for an experienced benefits Account Manager to help with managing our current client accounts. We're looking for someone with more than 4 years of experience servicing small to middle market companies. We'd also expect experience with internal HR including benefits and carrier group sales working with brokers. More than anything, we are seeking an entrepreneurial individual with a natural curiosity to learn everything possible to enhance their knowledge of HR Technology, ACA, Compliance, and Group Benefits.
We are a culture that strongly believes the best quality in someone is their willingness to learn new things every single day.
- Constant learning and actively deploying new creativity in the prospecting, sales tactics, & adapting your consulting advice to serve each unique benefit buyer based on their culture
- Self-learn and teach clients new market insights & design unique situation based solutions for specific industries
- Responds to client inquiries with both speed and precision.
- Fields client calls with a smile
- Believes firmly that we are building fulfillment at work for our clients and their team members. We make an impact on lives!
- Experience working with Payroll, Benefits, and/or an HR service company
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong, effective listening skills
- Track record of consistently making clients happy
- Bi-lingual is a major plus
- Can-do attitude
- Tireless pursuit of results/”whatever it takes” attitude
- infectious positivity
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Precision with words and numbers