Your HR job is difficult enough.
let us handle the hard parts.
Wouldn't it be easier if you could solely focus on the people you manage?
Go ahead and think about everything else that gets in the way...
- Hiring new employees
- Firing underperforming employees
- Running payroll every week
- Managing tax filings
- Understanding the HR technologies you were told to use
- Monitoring Vacation Time and PTO
- Surveying employees
- Managing company paperwork
- Implementing company policies
- Overseeing vendor/contractor relationships
- Stressing about compliance
There are tools, technologies, and outsourced specialists that can worry about all of this.
Now go ahead and think about your HR role the way you know it should be.
You manage employee satisfaction and maintain personal relationships with your team.